- Review and prepare complex individual, corporate, partnership and fiduciary tax returns
- Manage staff, project workflow, and client engagements
- Review and prepare compiled financials statements
- Manage tax authorities’ examinations, including responses to notices and requests for information.
- Tax planning and research
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration
- Active CPA license is required
- 8-10 years’ experience of reviewing tax documents for tax compliance purposes, coordinate with the team, provide assistance and guidance, knowing of legislation and all year end processes.
- Prior experience with accounting for multinational corporations preferred
- Understanding and knowledge of Accounting software’s like Epsilon-net, Entersoft, SAP
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills
- High proficiency in Excel and Word
- a competitive salary and benefits package
- excellent working environment
- seminars / educational activities