(+30) 2130 311137
Irene is a certified auditor with over 11 years’ previous experience in EY in the tax and audit department where she reached the position of the Manager. She continued her career as a Group Financial Controller in a shipping company for over 4 years’ where she was responsible for the company’s financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting and manage billing collections, bank transactions and suppliers’ payments.
Her experience covered statutory and integrated audits of listed public companies and financial reporting under Greek GAAP, IFRS and US GAAP. She actively involved in specialized projects such as Initial Public Offering, spin-off, convertible bonds, due diligence projects and IFRS conversions.
She has significant experience in review of internal controls system, risk management and corporate governance processes. Through all these years Irene has gained expertise in shipping, telecommunications and retail companies.
PRIOR POSTS AND POSITIONS
Prior to joining the Firm, Irene was employed as manager in EY in the assurance department as well as a group financial controller in a shipping company in Athens.
- Degree in Business Administration, Piraeus University
- Postgraduate diploma in Taxation Law, Athens Economic University
- Professional qualification diploma in Accounting & Auditing, IESOEL
- Diploma in IFRS, ACCA
- First grade accounting license
- Member of the Economic Chamber in Athens
- Certified Accountant Auditor
- Member of Certified Accountant Auditors , SOEL
- Member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, ACCA